If you do not agree with these terms, it is probably best for you to not continue using the website. When we refer to ‘us’ or ‘we’ in the information that follows, we are referring to the owners of Novatron. When we refer to ‘you’, we are talking about any user of our website.
- All content on our website is for general information. It is subject to change without notice. Similarly, we cannot be held responsible for any incorrect information, changes or mistakes.
- Neither Novatron, nor any third parties, provide a guarantee or warranty for the accuracy of dates, performance, prices or any other information for the content on our website. When you use our website, you acknowledge that there may be some inaccuracies or errors. To the fullest extent permitted by the law, we are excluded from liability for any issues that result from such inaccuracies or errors.
- You agree to use any information on this website entirely at your own risk. How you use our website and the information that is on there is your responsibility. Novatron shall not be held liable.
- The content on our website is owned and licensed by us. This includes anything found on the website, including the design, layout, graphics, logos, content and more. If you intend to use this information, it must be in accordance with copyright laws. Feel free to ask us for permission if there is something you would like to use from our website.
- Any use of the website that is unauthorised may be a criminal offence and involve a claim for damages.
- The links encountered on our website are provided for convenience and do not imply that we endorse the other website or company. We are not liable or responsible for any information on another website, even if we link to it.
- Your use of this website is subject to the laws of Australia.
If you have any doubts about how to properly use our website, please contact us immediately. We can answer questions and provide you with additional materials.